Mario Forever: Advance Edition
Please remove this stub once all infos have been added.
|Mario Forever: Advance Edition|
|No image available|
|Programs used:||Multimedia Fusion 1.5|
|# of worlds:||12 (8 main, 4 extras)|
|# of levels:||56 (32 main, 24 extras)|
Mario Forever: Advance Edition is a harder version of Mario Forever, released by Softendo in 2009 as an alternative choice for advanced players. This game is based on v4.4 of Mario Forever. The menu has got another music instead of the original.
Differences between this and original game
MF:AE still contains all 8 basic worlds, but they contain double of enemies, and some are even not seen in original Mario Forever.
- World 1-1: This level is longer, and there's a trap in the bonus area; player can't go back if he entered in the pipe.
- World 1-4: Thwomps have been added in some places.
- World 2-1: Longer and invincible variations of Piranha Plants have been added throughout the course.
- World 2-3: More Cheep Cheeps jump than before.
- World 2-5: 2 Bowsers are encountered (but they share the same lives).